- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
The belt works and I like it enough to keep it. But it’s not what I expected. In all the photos the buckles look silver, even metallic. But that’s just a glare. The buckles are black. I bought this because of the belt color with what I thought was a silver/gray buckle. I was bummed when I saw it was black. Also, the material is softer than expected. Was hoping for something a little more “tough”. But again, I’ll keep it as a backup travel belt. :(
Belts keep your pants in place and my arcade belt does that, but belts are not always comfortable to wear. My arcade belt changed that, you hardly know you are wearing a belt! This is the best belt I have ever owned, and as a perk, it looks great.
This belt is lightweight and never feels too tight and it still manages to keep my jeans up even with pockets full of my wallet, keys, and a heavy smartphone. The quality is great also. Thank You!
This is the belt for skinny old guys!!
These belts are some much more comfortable than a leather belt, no metal parts no more removing your belt at the TSA checkpoint. I recommend!