- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- price point
- ratchet buckle
- pack belt
The Best Belt
Best Belt Ever
These are the best belts you can buy. You set the size and never need to bother again. Also, they are very comfortable and you hardly notice you have them on. I gave them to my teenage sons for Christmas and they love them.
So comfortable. Love that it stretches. It's not bulky at the buckle (like other belts that can cause your shirt to pooch out if you wear it untucked).
This belt is great! Stretches when you're active but keeps your pants on like you want them to. Relatively easy to adjust. Gave it four stars because it's a little tricky to thread through your belt loops on some pants.
This belt feels great, I was a little surprised when the picture showed the buckle as silver rather than black but other than that fits great and looks amazing. I would definitely recommend!