Ranger Peaks Camo
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- Arcade belts work
- car rides
I used to not wear belts because they never fit properly and were uncomfortable. I now wear this belt every day. Adventure or not, if you don't want your pants to fall down try an Arcade belt.
I love this stretchy belt that has no “buckle bulge” under my untucked dress shirts. I ordered navy to go with jeans and now I’m ordering 2 more.
Seems good but am not sure
The plastic buckle piece is too wide to fit through my husband's pant loop. Never even considered that might be an issue.
I find the belt difficult to tighten.
Love it. Last belt I'll buy