- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
- leather belts
Very comfortable, we’ll see how the plastic buckle holds up, but I plan to get another, by far my most comfortable belt.
I have three Arcade belts. I love the always secure fit, the styles available, and the comments I get from people who think they look “cool”. At 50 I am well past the hope of being cool, but every bit helps. Thanks Arcade.
Shipped quick and is very comfortable.
I thought the dark color was black not navy blue. while this does not alter my actual appreciation of the belt it did throw me off. Also the buckle and the belt itself seem to be slightly different colors that would be better if they matched more closely.
The narrower offering slipped right through narrower belt loops while on maintaining waistband structure in more capacious loops without appearing to be cinching. Hits the width sweet spot dead center. Mechanically just the right amount of flexibility vs structure. Making length adjustments a bit of a pain. Buckle function is great, appreciate the lack of bulk. Occasionally less than smooth operation. Appearance wise, would appreciate subtly brighter color palate choices in both the belt and buckle. I’d buy a couple /three. Think linen garments vs outdoor togs. Does the job cleanly and a definite versatile keeper. Superb for travel- any conveyance.