Ranger Slim Long
Ranger Slim Long
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 50″ (127cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Very comfortable belts
Very comfortable belts, I've tried other stretch belts and they weren't as nice. Made of great quality so far no issues. Only comment I have is that the blue belt is not lighter blue like shown in the picture but very dark navy color very close to black belt.
I am a big guy. 5’9” 350lb man. All other belts dig into stomach. This by far is the most comfortable belt I have found yet. Thanks again for an awesome product. Daily user. Will be purchasing a “spare “ in the future.
Bought five for family
Enjoy these belts. Will likely last me a long long time. Thank you Arcade.
Received Wrong Item
Better off ordering from Amazon. Received wrong quantity and item.
I purchased two belts, I took and wore the slim on a recent trip as my exclusive belt. It handled everything from out on the town to sledding very well. It did take a little to get used to on adjusting the size but once I did it stayed in place well, plus the buckle is great. It also holds it shape