Ranger Dr Rug Slim
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
- flat buckle
Love the slim width on these ones, surprisingly feminine even for elastic! I bought my first Arcade belt at a bike shop 3 years ago and was obsessed with it, wore it all the time until it started to get a little pilly. It was bright turquoise with birds on it and added a great pop of color and mad style points to my outfits. I was afraid that I might not find one as good... but alas, Arcade is still keeping it real with fun patterns/colors! Here’s to hoping in another few years I can get another one just as fun/ctional!
I love it! Super comfy and looks pretty darn cool to. Haven’t work an other belly since u got it and now I’m buying a few more
belts are wonderful. i have 2 and use them everyday! the stretch is like goldilocks and the 3 bears... its not too stretchy and not too stiff it is just right
I like the quick action of the buckle and overall slim and adjustable design. The only reason I can't give 5 stars is lack of sizing options. I would buy more of these but with a 28" waist, this thing is wrapping around me twice, which kind of negates the slimness factor. Also the material looks like it would need to be professionally hemmed if cut, so I don't want to cut it. I like it and will continue to wear it, but I'm not in a hurry to buy another.
Great! It's a quality belt and versatile.