- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- profile belt
All you need
Success. This belt is comfortable and versatile. I have to look at the clasp to line it up right and lock into place so looking forward to new and improved easier “buckle”
Received Wrong Item
Better off ordering from Amazon. Received wrong quantity and item.
Hi Terry, I have reached out to you via email to try and help resolve this issue. Thanks!
I purchased two belts, I took and wore the slim on a recent trip as my exclusive belt. It handled everything from out on the town to sledding very well. It did take a little to get used to on adjusting the size but once I did it stayed in place well, plus the buckle is great. It also holds it shape
Best belt ever
I love being able to adjust the size. I also appreciate the low profile, it doesn't create a big bump. It's also stretchy which is very comfortable when sitting.
After years of struggling with belts that don’t stay tight I love Arcade Ranger belts. I purchased a Ranger Slim belt in black at my local REI a month ago and have since purchased another Slim in Navy along with a regular (1.5”) Ranger belt in black.