- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Earth Minded - Webbing is made with REPREVE post-consumer recycled yarn
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- mountain biking
Outstanding belt with a great theme. Fits perfect and many people want to know where I found " The Grateful Dead" belt. Very comfortable belts overall. Have 6 of them now and looking for newer and maybe theme belts in the future. Thank you for supporting our environment.
Every day adventure belt
Love my new Glacier National Park belt. Looks great feels great and holds up well. I’ve used it when I dress up for work and I wore it snowboarding last week the perfect belt for everyday adventures and I don’t have to take it off when I go through security at Disenyland. Can’t wait to expand my collection
Great for travel!
I just recently purchased the Ranger and traveled out of the country for a vacation. The belt is better than any other "adventure/outdoor" belt I used in the past, and the plastic buckle made going through security in the airport a breeze. Highly recommend.
So far so good
I really like the lightweight and well made vibe of this belt. It can be adjusted to exact preference and hold strong in that spot. Gonna get a few more.
A MA ZING!
Functional comfort. I feel like Goldilocks for belts!