- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- Arcade belt
- game changers
great belt, perfect for outdoors
Comfort & style!
These belts are stylish, very comfortable, easily and precisely adjustable. They’re also unobtrusive, and can be left on and thrown in the wash, and aren’t so bulky that they can’t be stored on the pant as well.
Great belt for all occasions
I find this belt matches well with jeans or business casual attire. I like that the belt is adjustable and stretches a bit. I liked it so much I bought a second one.
Got A Belt!!!
I’d buy another one… This is a GREAT belt!!! I love the fact that it’s low profile and machine washable particularly in the line of work I do. I’ve gotten several compliments on my belts and been asked where I got my belts. So, I hope that you’ve gotten not just me as a new customer, but some additional new customers as well… Thank you so much and All the Best, ~allen zorn
My favorite belt!
I have finally found a belt that is sleek, doesn’t flap, and looks durable and well-made. Will replace all of my belts with just two of Arcades.