- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Most comfortable, effective belt ever
I love the low profile. The stretch. The flat buckle. The ease of use. The ability to get through security at the airport without stripping down or having my pants fall down. I keep one belt in my trail pants, one belt in my horse riding pants, and one belt around for any other pants.
Arcade has made me a belt lover
Tremendous! Steering away from any pants requiring a belt has been my preference for the majority of my adult life. Arcade has changed all that. So comfortable; no more bulky stomach-jabbing buckles. So convenient; wash pants without removing the belt. What could be better?! Thanks, Arcade, for converting me to a belt lover!
Purchased it for my brother and he liked it. Retired government employee he was able to go through the metal detectors without taking his belt off. He liked that.
My New Favorite Belt
This thing is great! Cool looking, lightweight and ready for adventure. I’m glad I found you guys!
It took a bit to find the sweet spot in terms of length, but after a little adjustment these are the most comfortable belts I have ever owned. The flexibility of the belt makes all sorts of movement much easier than a normal belt. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I can.