- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Comfortable and stylish
Super comfortable and stylish. Excellent functionality using with my jeans, surf shorts or ski pants.
Everything I Was Hoping For!
Absolutely fantastic gear. This belt is everything I had hoped for and more!
Like the belt, would recomend.
Perfect fit very comfortable
Love your products
I love my new Arcade belt, yet I probably will still have to call it number two. Even in the photo in this email the color is what I really wanted and should you all actually come out with one, that is actually this color, of what I call POWER ORANGE, I’m in. What I recieved is a lot more of a Copper and your internal sales person told me this. I went forward with the purchase anyway. Orange is an awesome color and has a special effect on people wether they know it or not. KTM motorcycles are very much aware of this and why their brand Race Ready is such a success. Instead of the Hippie Dippie Robin Hood outdoors and South West pastels, I highly suggest you go for it, with some simple Power Colors. Experiment with small runs and samples for the reps to see what the buyers think. I love your belts and I only own two but looking forward to having a full quiver.