- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
- Arcade belt
My husband got an Arcade belt in a Cairn subscription box many, many years ago and wears it ALL the time. It finally hit me, I can get him a couple more in different colors so he has a variety of his favorite belt. He loved the gifts! Great products, highly recommend!
I want to love this
Belt is well made and connector is perfect. But; I travel a lot and the tabs on each end make removing the belt in a hurry damn near impossible. Aside from PreChek, taking this off is a huge hassle. The little tags snag on each loop and have to be pressed down to clear the belt loop. Ugh. I am going to cut these off and see if it helps. If not, cant use this at all.
I enjoy this belt! Just set it to the size you need and it stays there. Keeps my pants around my waist!
These belts are great. Comfortable for all day. I got this one to “dress up” my look at times - my other Arcade belt is more fun and this one is just a bit more subtle
Best belt I own
I now have 2 of these belts and looking for number 3 soon