- Small Belt Loop Compatible - Our "Slim" belts are made to fit through narrow belt loops
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- heather navy color
- quality belt
- belt loops
Good quality, a bit big
This is a nice belt, I like it has bit of stretch to it and it feels like the stitching is made to last. However, there are two things I wish I could change: I would like a metal buckle on this (but still a small buckle), and wish the belt came in different sizes. The “one size fits all” approach means when I adjust the belt the “free end” is doubled up halfway around my waist, adding bulk and making it harder to thread the belt through belt loops. (For reference, I am a 5’6” tall, 130 lbs woman.)
Excellent! Great quality and very comfortable!
Really nice belt.
Just a great belt. Comfortable, attractive, fits well, easy to use. I really like the design as well.
Since I’ve had this awesome belt, it’s so comfortable to wear
Most comfortable belt I've ever worn