- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- travel belt
- Ridge Slim
It’s a mate!
Love these belts—this is my third. I leave this army green belt with my green khaki hiking pants—inconspicuous and effective!
I have a metal allergy, so this has been an absolute joy to not have to deal with itching and annoyance anymore while still wearing a quality, clean looking product.
I love my Arcade Ranger Slim belts—yes, belts plural. Great looking, great feeling, and really functional. This belt moves easily while holding steady. Definitely recommend the Ranger Slim!
The ranger slim is so comfortable. I like that it is low profile and is not visible under tops. Definitely recommend!
A great belt
Arcade belts are the best. I have at least 8 and wear them for most things. The slim belt works in all my shorts…..where the regular size does not always work with smaller loops. The are great for hiking and golf. Comfortable, adjustable, and good looking. The best. Highly recommend.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered