Ridge Slim Kit
The Ridge Slim is built for climbing ridgelines and looking damn-fine. It has a narrower band and buckle for smaller belt loops than the standard Ridge. The stitched canvas patch and color pop tab add a fun twist to the classic Adventure belt design. The Ridge Slim is stretchy, lightweight, low-profile, and built tough enough to hold up to any adventure.
This Kit Includes
Ridge Slim in Charcoal
Ridge Slim in Heather Navy
- Small Belt Loop Compatible - Our "Slim" belts are made to fit through narrow belt loops
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Super nice :) :) :)