Save the Waves
We’re proud to partner with Save the Waves, a non-profit that turns surfing into a vehicle for protecting waves and coastlines. The Save the Waves belt features all the surf-ready performance you'd expect from Arcade, wrapped in an original design by Erik Abel.
10% of all sales from this belt go to Save the Waves.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
10% of sales will be given back to Save the Waves Coalition in their mission to preserve coastlines and support surf communities.
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Finally a belt that works
Great!!! They were delivered promptly and are very comfortable. Been looking for a belt for so long
So far, so good
The belt is extremely comfortable and looks great!
I like that the belt is adjustable according to the pants I wear and the buckle lays flat.
Comfort and Style
My wife surprised me with this belt for my birthday. This belt is comfortable and stylish for both eat the office and on the trail. Highly recommended!
Funky fashion AND function
Easily adjustable belt with low profile buckle makes this belt a winner. I now have three Arcade belts in use for ski pants, every day use, and business casual wear.