- 4-Way Performance Stretch - multi-directional weave offers superior flexibility and a secure hold
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Ultra lightweight
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Futureweave’s flexibility comes from our 4-way stretch woven elastic webbing. Paired with our low-profile buckle, the Futureweave is guaranteed to hold tight while flexing a little more when you need it most. Ultra-breathable and ultra-lightweight material makes this belt a no-brainer.
Cool weave belt
Lightweight, comfortable, metal free, low profile. Casual style, goes from work to play with no issues.
An Unexpected Adventure
I’ll bet you thought this was going to be a tale of the road not taken or the serendipitous experience and you’d be correct because you can define ‘adventure’ as a unique experience, a trial or even a crusade. When my husband was diagnosed with Parkinsons he began having difficulty dressing. His body was changing. I started looking for ways to adapt his clothing and the process of getting dressed. I purchased a Vapor belt from Arcade and he loves it. It’s easy to get in and out of belt loops, easy to buckle and unbuckle; it’s comfortable and moves with his body. We will be purchasing other Arcade belt styles in the future. I'd bet no one at Arcade considered that their belts were an excellent article of adaptive clothing! Two thumbs up! How about suspenders in that great stretchy, comfortable material Arcade?
Great. Really the best belt I have bought. Width, no roll pants stay put
Please with belt
Very pleased with the belt does everything The advertisement say. I’m gonna order more
Good coloring, thin but strong. The weave is good looking. This belt is even better than my last arcade.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered