Comfort, meet personality. The Vision is packed with everything Arcade is known for, leveled up on the attention to detail. The stretchy elastic webbing is built for comfort and function, while the unique buckle elevates the whole package. The perfect belt to take from the street to the outdoors.
Our buckle is made with real wood. Natural variations in the color and grain make each piece one of a kind. Actual product may differ from images.
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Earth Minded - Webbing is made with 100% post-consumer recycled yarn
- Custom Fit - Hidden micro-adjustment dials in your exact fit
- Premium Buckle - Thoughtful design blends function and style
- Long-lasting Materials - Strong webbing won't wear out after years of use
- Machine Washable and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Bold and versatile, the Capture is loaded with everything Arcade is known for, with design elements dialed up. The buckle provides a polished look while the elastic webbing delivers performance and comfort, and never sacrificing style.
- metal detector
Fit overall is great! Very comfortable when snug, added stretch is nice through out the day. I walk a lot in my job so it’s nice to have flexibility.
The Vision gives me great support with flexibility in movement, while also displaying a stylish, outdoorsy look. I will buy again.
Loved Arcade belt so much I had to buy two more. The designs are great looking, high quality materials and it’s very light making it very comfortable. My favorite feature is that your size is locked in so it always fits perfectly, and the plastic buckle is perfect for getting into airports and anywhere els with a metal detector. If you’re hesitating just buy it and you’ll be impressed.
The narrower belts fit better. Most of your belts are the wider version.
I use a couple of these as swimming/fishing belts. So far they have been great as far as wet and dry. They are nice looking and very comfortable. Only criticism is the wood buckles scratch pretty easy. But definitely worth the price and would recommend.