- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- pack waist belt
- color combination
- youth belt
Love Arcade belts!!
My family might have a slight addiction to Arcade belts. I think my son has every youth belt available, plus an adult 1 or 2. I purchased the Vista belt for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! The color combination looks exceptionally good too!!
A Family all using Arcade Belts! We love to hear it! We hope you had a wonderful holiday and thank you for the support!
Review of Ranger Belt
I really like this iteration from Arcade. Just the right amount of stretch but will maintain the position all day. Well made and executed.
Super comfortable belt
Definitely the most comfortable belts! Nice designs too. This was my first one and regular 1.5” width is a little too wide, so I’ve ordered other designs at 1.25” width.
Love this belt
This belt does such a great job of keeping my pants up and not going over the top of the pant line. It is so comfortable and I love that it moves with me.
When I first received the belt, I was not thrilled with the plastic buckle as it feels a little cheap; however, the lifetime warranty put my mind at ease. After using the belt for some time now, I think the buckle is sturdier than it appears. I am very happy with the belt. It works well and is comfortable.