- Small Belt Loop Compatible - Our "Slim" belts are made to fit through narrow belt loops
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.25″ (3.17cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Midnighter Slim Long belt, which fits up to 50".
All the great features of the original Adventure belt compressed into a smaller but mighty package. It's got the same durable elastic webbing, and a low-profile, no pinch design that's perfect for smaller belt loops.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
We bought one when we were on vacation in Banff, Canada. Beautiful! We were very pleased, so we bought another one when we arrived home. These will be the only belts we will buy from now on. Beautiful and very comfortable.
Love this belt
Wish they would make a larger selection of the narrow belts!
I like these belts very much; they are all I wear now.
Great slim belt!
The belt is comfortable and so far work well with my pants that have smaller belt loops. The design is also great!
The harmony of ethics, design, and function that produce this belt make it a joy to wear. Skies of thanks to all the kind and talented people responsible for making this excellent product for every adventurer.