We're hiring! We are looking for Adventure seekers to join our team.
See below for all current openings.
If you have any questions, or wish to apply with a cover letter and resume, please email us at email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Position: Sales Operations Specialist
Reports to: VP Sales
Location: Olympic Valley, CA
Arcade was founded in 2010 upon the belief that belts could be designed to perform better for all of our go-to adventures. We are a tight team located at the base of Squaw Valley, CA that is committed to growing a successful brand.
As a key member of the Arcade team, reporting to VP Sales, the Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for driving the success of the organization through successful management of inventory, monitoring & reporting company KPI performance and forecasting and demand planning support. In addition, the Sales Operations Specialist is instrumental in the sales analysis, sales process, and inventory buy activities, with direction from both VP of Sales and Director of Sales.
- Inventory management and forecasting for both wholesale and D2C channels, including style, category, and seasonal performance
- Coordination with supply chain and warehouse facilities to ensure on time arrival of inventory, inclusive of product production calendars
- Manage and implement the forecasting and SIOP process, working in concert with Sales & Production
- Successfully manage dashboard and provide sales analysis and measurement of KPIs for Arcade leadership
- Own item/style setup through purchasing process within NetSuite ERP
- Collaborate with team to formulate service strategies cognizant of forecast accuracy, maintaining scope for upside potential, making effective use of inventory investment and minimizing obsolescence
- Support implementation of ERP procedures and coordination of B2B solutions
- Price list generation and upload into current ERP software, Net Suite and NuOrder
- Along with Sales team, create field-rep goals and track performance
- Work directly with Arcade 3PL provider regarding inventory management
- Weekly support of Ecommerce web inventory, forecasts and needs
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible, accept new ideas and input positively, and be open to new work approaches and processes
- Measure actual sales vs forecast
- Participate in forecasting exercises
- Balance forecast & sales trend vs inventory
- Create purchase plan referencing cash flow vs sales velocity
- Own inventory shipments timing, tracking, cost, method
- Work directly with Broker on international requirements & Duties
- Build and maintain KPI dashboard, inclusive of all ASP and LDP data
- Own item set up and maintenance
- Become NetSuite/NuOrder & other selling technology expert
- BA or BS degree
- Three (3) years’ experience working with sales teams on KPI benchmarking, process management, & forecasting
- A strong understanding of sales and internal business processes and market trends
- NetSuite ERP experience a plus but not required
- Advance level MS Office, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, organizational, and administrative skills