- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- Arcade belt
So far so good.
This This belt feels very comfortable. Easy to adjust to exact size needed. I like thr low profile of the buckle. Comfort especially when bending or sitting. Material seems sturdy. We will see how it holds up over time. I highly recommend. Good value.
Didn’t even have to adjust it. Fits perfectly 10/10.
Très belle et la confection est parfaite et confortable
I had problems in the beginning getting the belt thru the belt loops. After I got that done, no problem. I love not having to constantly pull my pants up. Best fitting belt ever. Value is great also.
Love these belts
I like how they are stretchy so really hold your pants up. I use them on ski pants and jeans, which always fall down on me. They are a little hard to adjust. You really have to pull to make it slide on the buckle. Maybe it gets easier with wear. Wish they had more like the bear and elk with different colors!