- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- Belt Keeper - Elastic loop keeps excess belt tucked in place
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- plastic buckles
- LL Bean
- store manager
- Arcade belt
Awesome belts since day 1
Excellent belts, love to be able to leave them installed on my pants or shorts and just toss them in the wash all together. I’ve had these quite awhile and I’ve had NO issues. I had presumed the plastic buckle might snap or crack but regardless of how rough I am with it, it hasn’t given me any issues. One thing I did note is that sizes seem different. I have some regular black Ranger belts and purchased a few Hemingway belts also regular and there are several inches of difference in lengths between them, which makes no sense to me. Not a show stopper by any means but didn’t make sense to me.
Attractive and Well-Made
I get so many comments on my Arcade belts, invariably starting with someone tugging in their own belt to show me their Arcade logo. I own a few in various colors but this turquoise one is especially dreamy.
This belt is comfortable and hassle free to use. I do not have to worry about adding another hole if I were to lose weight. It is never too tight or too loose, it fits perfectly all the time!!
Love it! My Partner use this belt over years.
Je ne rachèterais pas ce produit !
La ceinture est belle mais je croyais que la boucle serait en métal, malheureusement elle est en plastique mince. L'ajustement de la ceinture est vraiment très difficile, j'ai réussi difficilement a l'ajuster avec une fourchette, c'est comme si la ceinture était trop large par rapport à la boucle, défaut de fabrication peut-être ??? Je ne recommande pas ce produit !