- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Best belt ever!!!
This belt is a life changer. Just enough stretch for comfort but still keeps your pants secure. Easy to buckle. There is a color and style for everyone.
Best Belt for Backpacking
These are low-profile so the buckle isn't rubbing against the pack waist belt, and the belt is comfortable under a pack. I'm glad you came out with some new colors!
They Keep Getting Better
I love Arcade Belts. I now own about six of them. The designs keep getting better and better! I do have a little trouble with connecting the buckles occasionally, but that’s just my poorly-functioning phalanges; it could also be that I always seem to be in a hurry! I don’t seem to align the two pieces up easily. I love the soft stretch and flat buckles. My first Arcade is probably about six years old. They seem to hold up well. Only once did I have a buckle prong that got bent.
Overall a good product. Does get a bit stinky with sweat with extended wear, although I suppose that's expected with synthetic Materials. Still my #1 backpacking belt.
Best Belt Ever
Great product. I own 2 and want 2 more!