Like our belts, we take function, durability, and comfort seriously when it comes to suspenders. The Jessup is an upgrade to the tried and true suspender design. Heavy-duty stretch webbing and durable hardware deliver the highest performance standards. Easy to adjust and it holds tight with no slipping, and has just the right amount of stretch to move with you.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with unrestrained comfort
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Long-lasting Materials - Strong webbing won't wear out after years of use
- No Slip - our metal clips are designed with teeth that hold tight without damaging fabric
- Standard - Fits heights – 5’3″ – 6’8″ (121.9cm – 207.2cm)
- Youth – Fits height for youth – 4'0″ – 5’3″ (121.9-160cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
REPREVE® RECYCLED YARN
We prioritize sustainable materials to make our belts. That's why 95% of our range of belts use REPREVE® post-consumer recycled polyester. REPREVE® is the leading brand of recycled performance grade fibers, offering uncompromising function and a reduced carbon footprint.