- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 50″ (127cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
The original good times belt, for waists up to 50". Built for movement, comfort and function. Adventure Long belts are made with non-metal buckles, elastic webbing, designed to perform the same as your best outdoor gear.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- buckle system
- hand strength
- golf tournament
A belt, at long last!
Struggling for years with nylon belts that kept slipping, slipping, slipping. Arcade's have solved that problem. You owe it to yourself: stop adjusting the darn nylon belt and live life! Cody, thanks!
Best belt I own
I think if this belt has longevity it will be my go to belt!
No more gaps
These belts are great. I usually have a large gap along my waistline and my back. This belt gets rid of the gap without losing comfort.
Everything As Described
The plastic belt buckle is easy to do/undo. The stretch is just enough for me. It is a solid purchase for me and I expect to take it on the airline in my future trips and not remove it as is usually done. Good travel belt.
Old Guys’ Butts
An excellent belt for active folks of any age, but salvation for active old guys with skinny butts who don’t want to use suspenders to hold their pants up!
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered