- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- leather belt
Love love love this belt!
I bought this belt to use with my ski pants because the velcro just doesn’t do its job. Bought this belt to use it on my ski pants for skiing and love it. I never have to pull up my ski pants or adjust them when off the chair Lift or after sitting down. This belt has stretch that is just the right amount that it is comfortable to wear. Absolutely love it!
Wonderful So comfy and easy to use Stuffed my leather belts in the attic where they belong
Amazing Quality and Great Style
Elastic, flexible, easy to clip and beautiful.
Perfect travel belt
Super stylish and comfortable, and highly versatile. I've gotten quite a few compliments on the look of this belt, it gives off sunset vibes
Perfect size, every time!
Been wearing this daily with my jeans and they are just great. I was skittish about buying online without being able to check them out but now wish I bought them when I first saw them online about a year ago. Easy to snap on and off, and easy to find to cinch up to the right size. More so, they don’t loosen up as the day goes on. I would recommend these.