The perfect belt for every adventure—the Ranger stretches just the right amount to match your moves and can handle it all. Our original design in a variety of solids, with a low-profile, micro-adjustable buckle that dials in your exact fit.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
Stocking Stuffer Success!
I bought 3 belts as stocking stuffers for my guys. They all love their uniquely designed, great fitting belts.
Good product. A little hard to adjust, but not in a prohibitive way. I would buy another belt from these guys.
Grate style, not Grate performance
I love the design, being a Dead Head and all. But the bet is t what I was hoping for. The buckle barely fits through the belt loops on most of my pants (many different brands), and the buckle could be improved. Overall, not impressed with the function.
Overall good, expected higher quality feel
I like the belt, but the buckle feels a bit cheap. If it had wider latches they would feel better to use.
Such an awesome belt!
As a big guy this is much more comfortable than traditional style belts. The buckle is much more comfortable when I am sitting for long periods and no matter what I am doing the belt stays comfortably tight.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered