- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- quality belts
- waist line
- Arcade belt
Great light belt but...
So I wanted to try this belt and get rid of the hard leather one. I love the style, and feeling of this one but I have to say that it gets loose when I tighten it at least two times a day and sometimes when I bend down I have had the buckle unsnap. I give it 4 stars out of five because I feel these design flaws will get better over time.
Fits all needs
Love my belt! I am a basketball official who wears golf pants to officiate. Normal BBall pants don't have belt loops but golf pants do. They are so much more comfortable but need a belt. Black arcade belt is perfect for this. Glad I found this belt and will wear it as long as I am an official.
Simply a great belt!
I am grateful for this simple and well-made belt!
The versatility of Arcade belts
My recently purchased Arcade belt wasn’t my first… probably my 10th! I love when a new design comes available because I like pairing the design to whatever it is I’m doing! Whether it be hiking, skiing, going to a sporting event or even just hanging around there is no belt even close to as comfortable or useful as the Arcades!
Another Fantastic Belt
Another fantastic belt - quite stylish and excellent under packs. My family started with two belts and now everyone has several! Highly recommended, even if you are not skiing the 50 top lines in North America!
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered