This series is a celebration of America's iconic National Parks. The National Park belt is packed with all the stretchy goodness that Arcade is known for, plus patch artwork inspired by the majestic features of Yellowstone.
Love for our planet and its natural wonders is what lights our fuse at Arcade. We're stoked to support the great work the National Park Foundation.
- Performance Stretch - Freedom of motion to move with your body, providing a secure hold with no pinching
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Recycled Materials - Webbing is made with 85% post-consumer recycled REPREVE®️ polyester
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is molded with high density plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
- Looking for more length? For waist sizes over 36", we recommend checking out the Adventure Long belt, which fits up to 50".
RESPONSIBLE FABRIC: REPREVE®️
Our new belt webbing is made of 85% recycled REPREVE®️ polyester, the leading brand of recycled performance yarn. By repurposing post-consumer plastic bottles, what would have gone to the landfills now gets a second life. Our REPREVE®️ webbing has been tested extensively to ensure uncompromised performance and durability, while making far less of an impact on the environment.
RECYCLED PERFORMANCE YARN
Our commitment to making better belts led us to find a solution that is more sustainable for the environment. Since not all recycled materials are created equal, we tested rigorously and found that certified recycled fiber from REPREVE® is the most trusted material and doesn’t sacrifice any performance or durability in our belts. This is one step in our journey towards adventuring more responsibly.
Liters of Water
of CO2 Emissions
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
“We liked them best for holding up bike shorts because the flexible material never dug into my waist or thighs."
“Good on-and off-snow comfort with a feel that is snug and secure, but not tight."
- waistline size
- buckle design
I bought this belt as a Christmas gift for my son and combined it with the America the Beautiful National Park Pass… He LOVED it!! Yellowstone is his favorite park and this belt captures the nostalgia.
Love this belt!!
I love that this belt stretches with you as you move! I also love that it lays flat and isn’t bulky.
He likes it!
Got as a gift for my lover. He found the perfect belt about 20 years ago and it's about at the end of its life from years of outdoor work wearing. Now they don't make that one anymore. When I found the Arcade belt I chanced it. Total success. He loves it, says it isn't stretching out after a month of wear, it looks good and is performing well. Glad to have found Arcade!
Best belt for ski pants!
I bought this to wear with my new ski pants that are slightly to big in the waist but this belt cinches them up tighter perfectly! And it’s great looking and sleek also ingenious the way the extra length is reversed behind the belt so it looks completely custom with no belt flapping at the end ! And you don’t even notice your wearing a belt and I’ve gotten many compliments on the design or maybe they’re just about me whatever I intend to buy another soon for my regular pants and shorts!
Stocking Stuffer Success!
I bought 3 belts as stocking stuffers for my guys. They all love their uniquely designed, great fitting belts.
Free Shipping & Returns
Shipping and returns are on us for all orders, so you can shop confidently. Some exclusions apply*.
Our belts are made to last as long as possible. If something unpredictable gets in the way of your adventures, we got that covered