Ranger Open Range
- Elastic Stretch - Stretch webbing offers a secure hold and moves with your body
- Custom Fit - More precise than holes, micro-adjustable buckle dials in your exact fit
- Low-Profile Buckle - Minimizes bulk where you bend
- Long-lasting Materials - Our buckle is made with plastic that is durable, yet lightweight, designed to endure the toughest outdoor adventures
- Field Tested - Athlete approved to withstand even the toughest adventures
- Machine Wash and Dryable - Throw 'em in the laundry with your pants
- Travel Friendly - Metal-free buckle makes airport security a breeze.
- One size fits most (OSFA), up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)
Our original good times belt, it's built to be function-first and durable. When you're on the move, its low-profile, no pinch, metal-free buckle and durable elastic webbing makes the Adventure belt your go-to companion.
Belt is ok…overpriced in my opinion
The belt works great on some of my pants. easy to use and keeps those pants up. only problem is the belt connectors are a bit too wide on some of the pants I wear so I cannot use it all the time. Be nice if there was a 1/4 narrower.
Love these belts!
I always hated wearing belts. This is my second purchase. My first one was finally wearing out after a few years of daily use (buckle is still good but elastic was getting weak). This time around, I got two belts, one for me and one for a coworker I've seen frustrated with his basic tongue type buckle. My excitement prompted another coworker to get one for her husband. I'm a father, a musician, and I do QA work in an ag parts warehouse. I move a lot, and this belt keeps up without me feeling uncomfortable or restricted.
Nice, feels good, looks good, satisfied.